Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Waiting sucks!

It's now afternoon. They said the report would get to my doctor within 24 hours. So I'm waiting. In one hour it will be exactly 24 hours from yesterday. Will I get a call today? Will I be forced to wait another day? Or have they already called today? Did they leave a message on my voicemail at work?

Why am I worried? Well the technician spent a longer amount of time on the left side. That is the side in question. Did she spend the time because of it being the questionable side or did she actually find something? Did did not say a thing. Nothing. The mammogram chick said all looked fine but they were comparing to the old one. So why did one chick say anything and the other didn't?

So I'm waiting and blowing off my training session. I'm not freaking out folks I just want to know what was found, or what wasn't found.

No comments: