Friday, January 12, 2007

On ice

Well I've not been very faithful to this blog. So I have an afternoon off due to a major winter storm. We are covered in ice.

Since I last blogged, we moved Miss Independence's bed in with her two older sisters. She seems to have less of an issue with frustration. I rather like the set up myself. I put the babymonitor in that room so know I can hear all three of them. This has come in handy when trying to get them to go to sleep. Also I can now hear DQ. She swears that she calls for me but she doesn't.

Another update that I need to make is that we made contact with ST's old friend. We were going to have a playdate tomorrow but I called up and explained I wasn't about to drive on ice. It seems that the little girl has been missing ST too.

Sounds like I need to go. I got the girls home with me. They didn't cancel school for them so I took them out while making my way home from work. They let us out at Noon today due to hazardous road conditions.

1 comment:

Adjective Queen said...

What's a typical day trapped inside with 3 little girls like? It's a challenge for my Christian faith to be inside with 2 boys and a Westie. I'm doing okay right now, check back with me tonight, especially is my hubby is stuck working an all-nighter.