Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All I want for Christmas

ST lost her other front tooth on Monday. I was so proud of her. Why? Because she pulled her own tooth!

ST was so excited when I picked her up at school Monday. She told me that she went to the bathroom and pulled her own tooth. I have to report that she looks adorable sans the 2 big front teeth.

It was funny how quickly that tooth got loose. She went around for days with that snaggly tooth look. I swear that there were times when I thought that tooth was swinging back and forth. That's when I would check it. It was hanging on by a thread but not really so loose as to be moving by itself. DQ's other big tooth is still firmly in place. It is slightly wiggly but I don't think she'll be able to sing, "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth". Despite the fact that one of her teeth is missing DQ's face continues to look like an older girl.

ST has lost more teeth at school than DQ. MI is beginning to get a bit jealous. I saw the look come across her face. MI gets so frustrated because things do happen to her like they happen to her sisters. I really feel for her because she's right. She's not that much younger than her sisters. But a couple of years still makes a difference at this time in their life.

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

My LP was trying to help her front teeth. She really wants to yank them out and constantly tries to wiggle them. They don't move.

Adjective Queen said...

I think Sport's got a few teeth left to fall out, but I guess we are starting to get beyond that phase. Did she get a good payout from the Tooth Fairy?