Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Booby bottle

Are you curious about the bottle I mentioned in the second to last post? It was suppose to mimic breastfeeding. It looks like a boob. I call it the booby bottle.

Here's the result: New Baby tolerates it to a point and then cries for me. I love it! I still get to leave work for a while to see my little one. I like going down there to take care of her. I don't feel like I'm missing so much of her life doing it that way. Plus it's just a great feeling to know that she needs and wants me. No one can replace me.

Last week got a call from the childcare place-- New Baby didn't want anyone but me. Come get her. When I walked in the office her face lit up like a Christmas tree. She was so excited to see me. None of the other children ever reacted that way to me. Of course I was a stay at home mom but still it was a great experience for me.

No comments: