Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ST's tooth story

Sunday ST pulled her own tooth. I mean, she twisted it out of her gums. That's how she corrected me when I said she pulled her own tooth. Personally I hate talking/hearing anything about teeth or mouth.

Anyway ST was terribly excited about loosing this tooth. She washed it clean of blood. She showed everyone that she came in contact with her tooth. Needless to say she lost her tooth. So that evening she set about writing a note to the toothfairy.

Dear toothfairy today I lost my tooth. I was so excited I just had to show every one. But after I showed every one I lost my tooth. I looked and I looked but I could not Find my tooth anywhere. if you have any time can you look for it your friend ST.

one question. What is your name: __________________ First name and last

can I have moor than one $


Everytime I read this note it brings a smile to my face. Not only did she write a very nice letter but her questions crack me up. ST is such a cutie. I would have scanned the letter but ST used some wrapping paper to write it on. It's too large to fit on my scanner.

3 comments:

QueenBee said...

That is funny. LP has lost all of her four front teeth and has progressed to others. It seemed like she was pulling out a tooth every other day. I used to hate to pull mine out and these kids think nothing of it.

Funny how times change....

Adjective Queen said...

Reminds me of the time Sport swallowed his and wrote a note to explain. I kept that. It's priceless!

pastgrace said...

Yep! I'm keeping it too.